Leading attorneys from our annual EBIA summer conference will address advanced compliance issues for employer health, cafeteria and account-based plans in this new virtual conference. The conference includes updates on legislative and regulatory developments and benefits litigation, association health plans, HRAs and HSAs, HIPAA security compliance, and more! Don't miss this information packed two-day web based live event from the comfort of your own office.
This conference will help you identify and address recent developments and advanced issues related to cafeteria plans and health benefits, and how these developments and issues affect the plans you sponsor, administer, or advise.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals with cafeteria plans and employee benefits experience, including benefits professionals, human resource and benefits managers, plan sponsors, TPAs, insurance professionals, attorneys, benefits consultants, government officials and accountants.
October 29 and 30, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
- Benefits Litigation Update
- Legislative and Regulatory Outlook
- Key Issues in Negotiating Administrative Services Agreements
- HRA and HSA Update
- MEWAs and Association Health Plans
- Electronic Delivery of Participant Communications: The DOL’s Safe Harbor, Privacy Considerations, and More
- The Future of Wellness Program Compliance
- HIPAA Security and Beyond: Best Practices for Safeguarding Electronic Information
- Lessons Learned from Employer Shared Responsibility Enforcement
- Conference Q&A Panel
View all session details...
Andrew Ky Haynes, Haynes Benefits PC
John R. Hickman, Alston & Bird
Jeffrey W. Knapp, Thomson Reuters
Jason P. Lacey, Foulston Siefkin LLP
Darcy Hitesman, Hitesman & Wold P.A.
Christy Tinnes, Groom Law Group
View all speaker details...
Prerequisites: Knowledge of cafeteria plans and health and welfare benefits
CPE Credits: 12
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Sponsor: Checkpoint Learning
Platform: Presented on WebEx
Price per participant: $699.
WHAT IS A "VIRTUAL CONFERENCE?"
A "virtual conference" is a multi-day web-based training event featuring multiple presenters and different topics. We use WebExTM
, an internet-based tool through which you can view the presenter's content, interact with the speakers, and participate in live Q & A, making the session as applicable to your practice as it possibly can be.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE FEATURES
- Attend from anywhere with no travel costs
- Up-to-date, relevant training
- Well-known experts
- Registration closes at 5:00 p.m. CST the day before the scheduled event.
- This CPE is delivered in a group internet-based format.
- This virtual conference is presented on WebExTM. This platform allows you to view expert content, interact with speakers, and hear the audio broadcast of the presentation through your computer.
Register online using the link below.
Questions? Call 800.231.1860
to speak with our CPE specialists.
EBIA ADVANCED CAFETERIA PLANS AND BENEFITS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
You will be redirected to our AuditWatch RegOnline site to complete this purchase. AuditWatch is part of the Checkpoint Learning portfolio, and key to the registration and delivery of these Virtual Conference events.
CPE Policies & Compliance: