Gear Up: Customer Policies:
- All Gear Up courses require a basic knowledge of federal tax laws and/or accounting fundamentals, and provide the latest comprehensive updates of each course topic covered. There are no other prerequisites or advanced preparation required to take courses.
- NASBA's National Registry of CPE Sponsors has standards for program development to ensure quality. Many state boards of accountancy recognize these standards. All Gear Up courses are in compliance with NASBA's requirements. If you have any questions, please contact your individual state board.
- 30-day money back guarantees on all self-study products if all materials are returned.
- Notice: Manuals distributed and programs presented by Gear Up are designed to assist professionals by providing accurate, authoritative and current information in regard to the subject matter covered. However, Gear Up does not have any responsibility if human and/or mechanical error does exist. Accordingly, no assurance is given by Gear Up that such information is comprehensive in its coverage of such subject matter. Information published or provided by Gear Up should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research to original sources of authority. Gear Up, its authors, and instructors do not render legal, accounting, or other professional advice. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
"Group Live" Seminar Courses:
- Gear Up Seminar Registration: Please call the number listed for each seminar to get specific transfer, cancellation, and auxiliary aids information. The following information on registration, transfers, and cancellations applies only to Gear Up seminars sponsored directly by Gear Up.
- Registration: When you receive your admission ticket, please verify the location and date. Hotel information is noted on your ticket. If you have not received your ticket before the seminar date, please call Customer Service at 800.231.1860. At-door late registration fee: $25.
- Transfers: A request to transfer to another location at no charge must be made TWO WEEKS prior to the confirmed seminar reservation date, whether or not you have received your ticket. Otherwise, a $25 fee will be charged.
- Cancellations: 25% fee is charged for cancellation within two weeks of the scheduled seminar. NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE SEMINAR BEGINS. NO EXCEPTIONS. 30-day money-back guarantee on all self-study products. Gear Up assumes no responsibility for canceled seminars other than the refund of your seminar fee.
Complaints: For more information regarding administration policies including complaints and refunds, please contact our office at toll-free 1-800-431-9025.