Webinar Learning Network: Customer Policies
- Please submit all Webinar complaints to CheckpointLearning.Webinars@thomsonreuters.com. All complaints will be carefully reviewed by the appropriate product and or training manager for resolution. If the complaint is in regard to the course content or delivery, the appropriate manager and instructors will review the complaint and make any necessary changes to the course material or presentation. Complaints regarding administrative policies will be reviewed by the CPE department and Administrator for corrections. Corrections made will follow the standards that are stated in the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy's (NASBA) CPE administration policies. All interested parties: CPA, State Board, etc. are then notified of the resolution.
- Full refund if the participant cancels 2 business days prior to the beginning of the class.
- Full refund if a class is canceled and the participant cannot attend another class.
- We allow substitution of training participants at any time.
- If the participant cancels less than 2 business days prior to the beginning of the class or does not attend, your money will not be refunded. The participant will be allowed to take the class at another time based on availability.
- Administrative Policies: For information regarding refunds and complaint resolutions, call 1-800-231-1860 and your questions or concerns will be promptly addressed.