PASS Online: Customer Policies
- Pricing - For specific course prices, see the course catalog . Volume discounts are offered based on the number of hours purchased. If ordering 26 to 39 hours, you receive a 15% discount off the cost of the course. Ordering 40 to 59 hours entitles you to a 20% discount. Sixty hours or over gets you 25% off*. Special corporate pricing is also available. All prices are subject to change without notification.
*Accumulation of discount hours are limited to three months from date of original purchase. Some discounts may not be available when ordering online. Volume discounts may not be combined with any other discount, and do not apply to shipping and handling charges or sales tax.
- Courses Good For One Year From Date of Purchase - All courses are good for one year from date of purchase. Courses taken online from our web site may only be accessed for one year from the date of purchase. After that date, only the certificate of completion is available. For those who purchase lots of pre-paid hours, online courses are available for one year from the date the course is first opened. When you purchase a download or CD-ROM course, you purchase a twelve month subscription that allows you to download the latest version of the course (with the same product identification number) within one year.
- Moneyback Guarantee - Programs ordered via download or on CD-Rom or Diskette can be canceled or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Programs taken Online over the Internet can be canceled or exchanged prior to taking the final exam within 30 days of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-431-9025 or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Curriculum - PASS offers more than 150 titles from renowned authorities in the accounting and business professions. The PASS course curriculum is updated frequently. Topics are added as they become available and cover Accounting and Auditing, Taxation, Consulting, Specialized Knowledge, Computer Software, Personal Development, Management and State Ethics Requirements. In addition to these traditional CPE areas, several management courses are available that will assist in developing the skills of an organization's management team and staff. The award-winning PASS software is designed to offer the participant an accessible educational alternative to the traditional classroom study. PASS is recognized by NASBA, the Certified Financial Planners Board of Standards, and the Office of the Director of the Internal Revenue Service as a CPE sponsor of self-study continuing education. Courses are available on diskette or CD-ROM, via download or online over the Internet. See CPE Your Way for more details. The most up-to-the-minute inventory of courses may be found on the Catalog.
- Exam Process - PASS course exams and quizzes are in multiple choice and true/false formats. Quiz questions throughout the course do not count as credit to fulfill the refquirements to successfully complete a course. However, you must go through each quiz and answer the questions for review before you can access the final exam. 70% correct is required on the final exam to receive a certificate of completion. PASS grades itself and prints the certificate automatically.
- Licensing Information - Need to know whether our courses qualify in your state or for your designation? Click on Licensing Information for the latest information from your State Board or other Licensing Organization.
- Shipping Information - Courses on diskette or CD-ROM are shipped via Priority Mail within one business day of ordering. Other options are available such as Next Day Air, Second Day, or Saturday delivery. Please call for pricing.