Understanding the Future of Technology -2018
CATEGORY: Specialized Knowledge & Applications, Technology
COURSE ID: TEC5G2018, VERSION 1.00
Where does a practitioner go to understand the complexities of dealing with technology in their practice? We will study the real world issues of dealing with the adaption of technology to solve practice issues.
• Is it time to take my practice into the cloud or is it just another thunderstorm?
• The mobility of data access and the handheld computer: smart phones, tablets, and notebooks
• Advances in the world of manipulating documents and work papers in the modern accounting and tax practice
• Work smarter, not harder! Great utility software that can make life easier in the office
• Security, remote access, and backing up data: How to properly set up and maintain your systems
• Floware: Managing daily office activities from your computer with little or no paper
• Operating systems
Early Bird Deadline for most self-sponsored seminars is: July 1, 2018
Does not apply to association seminars, or to seminars held as part of a spring or summer conference event.
View or download current catalogs and conference brochures
Visit our YouTube channel
to see video bios of Gear Up speakers
GEAR UP HOME PAGE:
Click to return to the Gear Up home page
on Checkpoint Learning