Busy Season is here again! It’s time to get our client’s audits going and getting them right!
How do we start the Busy Season getting it right? How do we manage great job realizations, productive staff utilizations and solid quality audits? This series focuses on 7 key areas in ‘real time’ as you get started with your audits via essential tips and best practices.
The Lucky 7 Series includes 7 one-hour sessions that can be taken together or independently. Topics include:
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - Building Context for the Audit - January 4, 2023
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - True Risk Assessment in an Audit - January 5, 2023
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - Internal Controls in an Audit - January 6, 2023
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - Substantive Analytics in an Audit - January 17, 2023
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - Test of Details in an Audit - January 18, 2023
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - Sampling in an Audit - January 19, 2023
- Lucky 7 Audit Series - Wrapping up an Audit - January 20, 2023
Session 1: Building Context for the Audit
This innovative discussion will focus on audit risk assessment procedures where we build context for the current audit year. Topics for this session will include qualitative & quantitative client updates, preliminary analytics and materiality assessment and calculations.
Who should attend: Audit Professionals, Audit Managers, Audit Partners, Audit Staff, Audit Interns, Accountants, Controllers, CPAs.
Instructor: Sunish Mehta, CPA, CGMA
Instructor assignments are fluid and subject to change.