This 3-hour seminar is taught by our long-time Gear Up speaker Laurie Stillwell. It will provide the update every tax practitioner needs to “Gear-Up” for the year ahead! Laurie will cover tax law changes that have occurred in the first half of the year and review other critical update items.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- The Build Back Better Act (or its successor) – if enacted, what finally made it into the legislation?
- Key tax provisions of the recently enacted Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- PPP and other pandemic relief programs and Rev. Procs. 2021-48 and 2021-49
- Tax developments affecting business entities including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and LLCs
- Tax developments impacting individual taxpayers.
Topics subject to change.
The Gear Up 2022 in-person seminar offerings are being held in a limited number of select locations. For a listing of all Gear Up sponsored in-person events click here
We partner with sponsoring state associations to provide both live, in-person, and online seminars. To learn where you may reach your local partners click here
Transfers/Cancellations - In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our cancellation policy affords you the flexibility to confidently pursue the education you need. Click here
for policy details. Does not apply to association or society events.
This Gear Up course covers recent tax developments affecting individual and business taxpayers and is designed to help the busy practitioner stay current.
Going virtual has never been easier and a better value!