In today’s world of everchanging demands and dynamics of the workplace, it is imperative that we use a method to help us bring focus, creativity, energy, and balance in all we do at work and at home. Mindfulness is an easy and effective tool to help us with this.
The Mindful-Pro program via this virtual conference is focused on Working Pros (Professionals).
You will learn:
- The fundamental principles of Mindfulness
- A simple 8 minute Mindfulness Practice to be done daily - awakening our internal algorithm
- Creative and fun ways to apply Mindfulness to work activities
- Effective overall strategies to bring a renewed approach of fun and easy to our daily activities
- In session and post session exercises and activities to enhance your skills in mindfulness
- An introduction to the website and resources: www.mindful-pro.com
Who Should Attend?
Working professionals, small to midsize business owners, entrepreneurs, client services professionals, CPAs, and attorneys. All who desire to enhance their efficiency and effectiveness in their roles and jobs and bring focus, creativity, and balance to their professional and personal lives.
Introduction to The Mindful-Pro on August 6th – 12pm-2pm CT
The Mindful-Pro Approach on August 13th – 12pm-2pm CT
The Mindful-Pro Customer Relationship Management on August 20th – 12pm-2pm CT
The Mindful-Pro Leadership & Management on August 27th – 12pm-2pm CT