Get up-to-date guidance and insight from a panel of experts on health care reform. During this two-day conference you will learn the latest on forms and calculations, tax and non-tax matters, and have the opportunity to ask the experts about a variety of implementation issues. You will receive key updates on a variety of health care reform topics and learn what's on the horizon.
This conference will provide you with the latest updates and analysis on health care reform issues.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced managers, directors, partners – specifically those who deal with health care matters.
December 8 and 9, 2015 / 10:00 am – 4:00 pm CST
- Roundtable Discussion of Recent Developments and Key Updates
- Understand the Forms and Calculations for Health Care
- Update for Employers
- The Tax Treatment of Health Insurance for the Partner and S Corp Shareholder
- Discussion of Key Non-Tax Issues
- Ask the Experts: Frequently Asked Questions on Implementation Issues
- Roundtable Discussion of What Lies Ahead
Conference Chair John Stevko, CPA, and a team of TaxWatch, Gear Up and CPEasy Speakers
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Tax
CPE Credits: 12
Field of Study: Tax
Platform: Presented on LearnLive
Price per participant/per conference: $379.
$199 for subscribers of Checkpoint Learning Premier or Premier Plus CPE packages! Must call 800.231.1860 to register at this special price.
HEALTH CARE REFORM VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
You will be redirected to our AuditWatch RegOnline site to complete this purchase. AuditWatch is part of the Checkpoint Learning portfolio, and key to the registration and delivery of these Virtual Conference events.
CPE Policies & Compliance: