Staying ahead of the curve in tax and accounting is always a challenge. This conference will provide you with the latest information, ideas, and techniques to help ensure that your organization is gaining the edge in the marketplace. Pressure from competitors...expectations of clients...changes to accounting and tax guidance...challenges in staffing...everchanging technology—it's easy to see why organizations do not get much opportunity to obtain the information they need to get ahead and stay ahead of the curve. Join us for this unique once-in-a-lifetime opportunity designed to give you the knowledge, techniques and tips to boost the services you provide, the daily research your organization performs, and the reactions to the dynamic world of technology that impacts all you do in your job.
Who Should Attend?
Seniors, managers, directors, partners and anyone with influence on the organization’s tax and audit engagements and strategies.
Sessions & Learning Objectives
- Exceeding Expectations Every Time: Mastering the Exceptional Service Technique
- Describe customer service "myths and facts"
- Define meeting vs exceeding expectations
- Identify techniques to create exceptional customer experiences
- Developing Your Organization’s Best Practices
- Identify areas to document Best Practices
- Prepare your organization’s Best Practices
- Design supporting tools for your organization’s Best Practices
- How the Dark Web and Cybersecurity will Change Our Digital Identity in Tax and Accounting
- Identify the core issues of cybersecurity and how to prevent data loss
- List the various ways that you can prevent cyber breaches
- Describe what the Dark Web looks like
- Advanced Checkpoint Edge Techniques for Tax and Accounting
- Use different screens to access tax & accounting content
- Perform a keyword search
- Navigate through standards and regulations
- Identify and use search tools & templates
- Blockchain Basics: What It Is, What It Does, Why It Matters
- Explain what blockchain is and is not
- Define the problem that blockchain attempts to solve
- Examine the history of the blockchain and the "genesis blocks" of bitcoin
- Explain the underlying cryptology that creates the "distributed ledger" and "trustless transaction" system
- Identify what cryptocurrency, tokens, and smart contracts are, and their most popular use cases
AuditWatch and Practice Forward consultants with other subject matter experts.
December 10, 2019 / 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
Price per participant/per conference: $199
$99 for Checkpoint Learning Premier or Premier Plus subscribers.
Must call 800.431.9025 to register at this special price.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of accounting and tax. Some knowledge of the internet and Checkpoint helpful (but not required)
CPE Credits: 6.5
Fields of Study: Business Management, Personal Development, Information Technology
Platform: Presented on WebEx or LearnLive
Gaining the Edge in Service, Research & Technology Virtual Conference
You will be redirected to our AuditWatch RegOnline site to complete this purchase. AuditWatch is part of the Checkpoint Learning portfolio, and key to the registration and delivery of these Virtual Conference events.
|December 10, 2019 / 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
CPE Policies & Compliance: