- Please submit all Webinar complaints to CheckpointLearning.Webinars@thomsonreuters.com. All complaints will be carefully reviewed by the appropriate product and or training manager for resolution. If the complaint is in regard to the course content or delivery, the appropriate manager and instructors will review the complaint and make any necessary changes to the course material or presentation. Complaints regarding administrative policies will be reviewed by the CPE department and Administrator for corrections. Corrections made will follow the standards that are stated in the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy's (NASBA) CPE administration policies. All interested parties: CPA, State Board, etc. are then notified of the resolution.
- Full refund if the participant cancels 2 business days prior to the beginning of the class.
- Full refund if a class is canceled and the participant cannot attend another class.
- If the participant cancels less than 2 business days prior to the beginning of the class or does not attend, your money will not be refunded. The participant will be allowed to take the class at another time based on availability.
- Administrative Policies: For information regarding refunds and complaint resolutions, call 1-800-431-9025.
Attending Webinars as a Group
Participants are allowed to attend Checkpoint Learning webinars as a group but must adhere to the following rules:
- All attendees must be registered and remit payment for the webinar. Premium Bundle customers still need to register for the event.
- The group must appoint a moderator who will answer polling questions on behalf of all those in attendance.
- The moderator must ensure that the "Checkpoint Learning Webinars — Group Moderator Form" is filled out completely and signed attesting that all parties were in attendance during the event. Please submit as directed on the form.
Please note that: The Thomson Reuters content in this webinar is copyright protected. If your certificate of attendance has been issued by anyone other than Thomson Reuters, this material has been obtained in violation of copyright law.
This course, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in another document or manuscript in any form without the permission of the publisher.
Please call 1-800-775-9866 if you are interested in any of our in-house solutions.